Kasia's Culinary Adventure's
INTRODUCTION
Hi, I'm Katrina also known as Kasia (Kasha). I'm originally from Poland and I really enjoy cooking. We always had fresh honey in Poland because my Aunt and Uncle have bee hives. The honey always had a darker colour because it was produced from wild flowers in Poland. The bees would take the nectar from the wild flowers and turn it into a dark delicious honey. The past few years I've spent being a seamstress but my love of cooking has recently taken over and I'm presently attending a Culinary Skills Program at George Brown College and I'm really enjoying my experiences so far.
I enjoy cooking because it's a creative field and I love how the different flavours can marry and become an amazing flavour explosion in your mouth. It's also very rewarding to make food for someone and then see them eat it with enthusiasm as well as ask for seconds.
After I complete my Culinary Skills Program I'm looking into starting my own food supply company. I will decide which dish I will focus on later on as I'd like to expand my cooking skills first before I make a decision. At the time of this writing I would say it's between making a Cold Summer Gazpacho soup or put my own twist on some Polish Pierogi's.
My Culinary Skills program will teach me a lot. I'm really looking to learn all the different culinary skills needed to work in the industry and I want to learn more about running my own Culinary Business after I'm finished with the Program.
The Slogan that best describes me is Nike's "Just Do It" because I'm always one of the first to jump and start a new project even on my own, even before I get all the instructions.

Comments
Post a Comment